If you're looking for hotels or motels in Lincoln City, look no further! We are located on the Central Oregon Coast, in Lincoln City, atop a 100-foot cliff overlooking the majestic Pacific Ocean. Our location affords spectacular views of the ocean. We are on the ocean side of the Coastal Highway (Hwy 101), and in proximity to many romantic and family-friendly activities. You may choose among many indoor and outdoor activities such as bargain hunting at the outlet mall, joining a whale watching tour, deep sea fishing, golfing, hiking and biking, perusing art galleries, visiting the Oregon Coast Aquarium, catching our famous annual kite festival, attending concerts and performing arts events, trying your luck at the nearby Chinook Winds Casino, etc.
We offer various types of rooms and configurations, keeping your budget in mind. Whether you are coming for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We offer rooms with full or partial ocean view. Here’s a sample of our amenities:
- A pet-friendly room OR a room off-limits to dogs
- Jacuzzi King Suite; private large Jacuzzi tub in the living room overlooking the ocean
- Whirlpool Suite; Whirlpool tub/shower in bathroom
- Kitchen Suites; two-room suite with kitchen/living room and separate bedroom
- Rooms with balconies to watch the blue-green ocean turn red and gold at sunset
- Large Group Suites; accommodating 4 to 8 persons
- Rooms with wheelchair-accessible bathroom and entrance
We realize that you have many choices in hotels and motels in Lincoln City. Visit us at the Edgecliff and you’ll see why our guests come back again and again.